Marketing InternshipBookmark This
855-1 Saint Johns Bluff Road N
DescriptionTo apply for this position please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to indicate the job or internship you are applying for.
ControlCam, a rapidly growing aerial photography company, is looking for Marketing Interns. Candidates should be interested in a career in the marketing field and have some knowledge of branding, social media and event planning. Marketing Interns will assist the Marketing Department with Social Media, Expo and Conference Preparation, Customer Service and more. This is an unpaid internship.
Candidates must be pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, or similar field at a college or university in Jacksonville, Florida.
Internship responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Update and monitor social media sites (Including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Pinterest).
• Identify aerial images for use by the Marketing Department by monitoring images as they are processed.
• Assist with Conference and Expo preparation.
• Draft copy for Press Releases and Website.
• Assist with Customer Service.
• Research RFPs and potential clients.
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign.
• Knowledge of Social Media sites.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Organized, Responsible and Detail Oriented.
• Strong writing skills and a creative outlook.
• Experience using WordPress.