Marketing & Events InternshipIMPACT Collective
Dell Campus Ambassador - Western Michigan UniversityMosaic
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENTA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONSA&A Marketing Group
Brand AmbassadorA&A Marketing Group
Nutrition intern for beverage companyBODYARMOR
Marketing & Public Relations InternSpec Personnel
Marketing Manager/ Executive AssistantMind Over Matter Professional Counseling, PLLC
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Breathe California of the Bay Area
1469 Park Ave.
San Jose, CA
Posted: April 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Join our local health agency as we work to prevent lung disease and promote lung health through education, community service, advocacy and research. In the near future, our organization will be undergoing some changes which will allow us to focus our energies on improving and expanding the ways we serve our community. During this transition, we are looking for a Marketing Intern to assist the Communications and Development staff in marketing the services offered by our agency to potential partners, sponsors, collaborators and the public-at-large. In addition to marketing specific programs, this project will include a campaign to rebrand the identity of this organization.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist with the development and implementation of a marketing plan for the agency and its environmental health, asthma, tobacco control and lung health services.
• Work hand-in-hand with program staff to identify program needs, ensure synergy of efforts, and secure necessary support of marketing operations.
• Research, target and strategize ways to reach potential sponsors, collaborators and program participants.
• Craft audience-specific marketing materials including: sell sheets, white papers, program brochures, testimonials, and fact sheets.
• Conduct extensive outreach to targeted audiences; pitch programs and avenues to become involved to representatives from the business, medical, educational, and non-profit communities.
• Interest in marketing, development and/or non-profit sector
• A responsible, dedicated individual with a desire to serve the community.
• Must work well independently, as a team and with a confident, pro-active and enthusiastic attitude.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be a non-smoker.
• Must be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student.
• Gain real-world knowledge of the non-profit and health services sector.
• A hands-on learning experience in service marketing and public outreach.
• Being part of a grassroots effort to make a difference in the community.
Hours: 10 - 20 hours weekly.
The internship is unpaid. School credit is available