Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Boulevard Nightlife Group
6685 Hollywood Boulevard
Los Angeles, CA
We are looking for a Social Media/ Graphic Design/ Marketing Intern to work in our Hollywood office.
This is an exciting part-time opportunity to be involved in strategy and implementation of Restaurant, nightlife, and social marketing.
Candidate must be available minimum of 2 days a week. This internship is unpaid, however school credit can be provided.
· Work a minimum 10- 15 hrs per week
· Assist and maintain online social media channels
· Research and analyze online marketing techniques
· Provide creative strategy insights and help produce compelling marketing campaigns
· Assist with errands and office tasks
· Experience with social media Marketing
· Familiarity and experience with online social channels facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube etc.
· KNOWLEDGE IN Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe In-Design is a plus!
· Skills in Microsoft Word & Microsoft Excel
· Must have the ability to manage/ multitask under deadlines
· Must be a creative, resourceful ,and an innovative thinker
· Excellent communication, writing and proof reading skills
· Enjoys working in a fast paced work environment
*Duties are subject to change based on our expansion needs
*Portfolio, work, or links are preferred for a scheduled interview.