Marketing InternshipBookmark This
1001 Brickell Bay Drive, Suite 2502
DescriptionAre you an undergraduate or graduate school student interested in an IT and fast-paced company? Are you currently majoring in communications, marketing or sales? If so, we have the perfect internship for you!
PrestaShop, Inc. is the world’s leading Open-source e-commerce solution powering 165,000+ online stores across the World. If you’re passionate about e-commerce, marketing and SEO, our entrepreneurial team of 70+ e-commerce enthusiasts is waiting for you! You won't just fill a position: you'll have the opportunity to work on a team where your contributions and insights matter. If you have a good idea – share it and make it happen! And as an intern, you will be challenged and encouraged to discover your full potential.
You’ll Benefit From:
• Practical experience with powerful marketing techniques, especially SEO, SEM & SEA, but also content marketing, events, community management…
• Spend time with the Growth Hacker including weekly meetings for coaching and professional development
• Build yourself a rich network of personal and professional contacts
Some Responsibilities of a PrestaShop Intern:
• Helping develop, organize and animate a network of partners to extend PrestaShop’s notoriety on the web
• Participate to content strategy on our blog and our website
• Helping manage our SEM and SEA campaigns
• Online community building
• 3-6 month program; can be renewed with approval.
• 24-40 flexible hours per week.
• Currently lives/resides in Miami.
- Studying Marketing and/or Business
- Exceptional English grammar and spelling skills
- Good understanding of web SEO or at least, strong interest!
- Strong enthusiasm for new technologies, Internet trends, E-commerce concepts
- Proficient in Word, Excel and basic design/wireframe skills
- Results oriented, self-starter who communicates effectively (written, oral, presentation)
- Team player attitude
What we have to offer:
- A worldwide and company-wide recognition
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with many exciting businesses and successful professionals
- Coaching and training
- Team building events: breakfasts, lunches, after-works, foosball and PacMan competitions!
- A great working environment, overviewing Miami’s Bay…
Visit our website at http://www.prestashop.com/ to learn more about PrestaShop, Inc.!