Offer Part/Time CASH Job, Immediate Start.www.jobvista.ga
Marketing & Social Media Campaign Strategy Intern for Fast Growing Boutique CompanyCrowbar
Social Media Marketing InternshipKentucky Sports Unlimited
Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
1001 Brickell Bay Drive, Suite 2502
DescriptionAre you an undergraduate or graduate school student interested in an IT and fast-paced company? Are you currently majoring in communications, marketing or sales? If so, we have the perfect internship for you!
PrestaShop, Inc. is the world’s leading Open-source e-commerce solution powering 165,000+ online stores across the World. If you’re passionate about e-commerce, marketing and SEO, our entrepreneurial team of 70+ e-commerce enthusiasts is waiting for you! You won't just fill a position: you'll have the opportunity to work on a team where your contributions and insights matter. If you have a good idea – share it and make it happen! And as an intern, you will be challenged and encouraged to discover your full potential.
You’ll Benefit From:
• Practical experience with powerful marketing techniques, especially SEO, SEM & SEA, but also content marketing, events, community management…
• Spend time with the Growth Hacker including weekly meetings for coaching and professional development
• Build yourself a rich network of personal and professional contacts
Some Responsibilities of a PrestaShop Intern:
• Helping develop, organize and animate a network of partners to extend PrestaShop’s notoriety on the web
• Participate to content strategy on our blog and our website
• Helping manage our SEM and SEA campaigns
• Online community building
• 3-6 month program; can be renewed with approval.
• 24-40 flexible hours per week.
• Currently lives/resides in Miami.
- Studying Marketing and/or Business
- Exceptional English grammar and spelling skills
- Good understanding of web SEO or at least, strong interest!
- Strong enthusiasm for new technologies, Internet trends, E-commerce concepts
- Proficient in Word, Excel and basic design/wireframe skills
- Results oriented, self-starter who communicates effectively (written, oral, presentation)
- Team player attitude
What we have to offer:
- A worldwide and company-wide recognition
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunity to work with many exciting businesses and successful professionals
- Coaching and training
- Team building events: breakfasts, lunches, after-works, foosball and PacMan competitions!
- A great working environment, overviewing Miami’s Bay…
Visit our website at http://www.prestashop.com/ to learn more about PrestaShop, Inc.!