Marketing InternshipBookmark This
Boomerang Advertising, LLC
1174 South Main Street
North Canton, OH
DescriptionThis internship is a great opportunity to come into Boomerang Advertising and make an immediate impact. You will not be doing meaningless work other people just do not want to do. Rather, you will be expected to become an active member of the company, contributing to our most meaningful projects. These projects include Social Media Marketing, Media Buying, Copy Writing, Press Releases, Direct Mail, Photography, Ad Production and more.
Our goal is not to gain free labor. To the contrary, we want to use internship programs to discover great talent we can hire. As such, interns displaying high levels of skill and motivation will also have an opportunity to gain highly flexible part-time work with Boomerang Advertising throughout the remainder of their education. After graduation, part-time positions could transition into full-time careers with the company.
Boomerang Advertising's Key Clients: Old Carolina Barbecue Company, Myers Driving School Baja Pizzafish, Kraus' Pizza and Harding's Park Cycle.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy for social media, print, direct mail and radio.
- Gather information from media sales reps regarding advertising opportunities.
- Create advertising schedules.
- Create presentations for clients and prospects.
- Assist in photography projects.
Requirements- College Senior studying Marketing, Communications, Advertising or other Marketing related degrees.
- Possess high levels of creativity, effective writing skill, empathy, integrity and open-mindedness.
- The perfect intern will not only be skilled and motivated, but also have the following traits in order to be an effective team member: highly evolved sense of humor, ability to manage stress, extroverted personality, overall positive attitude and the fortitude to handle change and occasional chaos.