Marketing Internship - Philadelphia Sports WebsiteBookmark This
Philly Sports Pulse.com
104 English Oak Drive
DescriptionPhilly Sports Pulse.com was created to be an avenue for fans to remain up to date on news in the Philadelphia area and around the country but also to provide a forum where their thoughts and opinions can be shared with other fans who share their passion.
What makes www.phillysportspulse.com different? We believe that Philly Sports Pulse sets the stage by creating an atmosphere that gives its members the feeling of sitting in their favorite corner pub, hanging out with some good friends, and enjoying a pint or two while they share their views on the sports world. We at Philly Sports Pulse believe that in order to truly understand a Philly Fan, one must bea Philly Fan. Having been born and raised in Northeast Philadelphia, I have enjoyed a romance with this city that has lasted my entire lifetime and I feel that it is time that we have a place to promote the positive aspects of this city that I love.
Beyond our nationally and award winning insight from our writers, PhillySportsPulse.com is dedicated to creating a brand name that is known for giving back to the community and creating marketing campaigns that benefit our business partners and especially our readers.
Responsibilities• Develop and oversee grassroots marketing campaigns on their campus and the Philadelphia area promoting the company and our business partners.
• Create a marketing research study used to establish and execute an effective marketing plan.
• Develop non-cash agreements with campus media outlets (school paper, radio station and/or TV) promoting the website and current company events.
• Develop a marketing recap and form opinions based on strategies used.
• Recognize and understand the components of sponsorship, public relations, sales and operations and its use and importance in our industry.
• All students are required to take an active role in forging and retaining business networks
• Assist interactive marketing department with daily tasks.
• Participate in all event or game-day activities, promotions and set-up.
• Other projects as assigned.