Marketing Internship ProgramBookmark This
3090 Pullman St, Suite F
Costa Mesa, CA
DescriptionAre you interested in getting real work experience in advertising and social media marketing?
Are you enthusiastic, creative and eager to learn?
We have the perfect internship opportunity for you. iBank is America's largest online financial network for small businesses. We connect over 650,000 small business owners in need of funding to our vast network of investors and lenders. Our products and services promise success and expansion for small businesses in America.
You will get to work directly with the Director of Marketing on projects that actually make an impact on our company and customer experience. You will learn the art of marketing on multiple means of media, participate in creating advertising campaign, and even come up with your own creative ideas to fully enhance your experience. The internships will potentially lead to employment opportunity with iBank.
Responsibilities- Assisting the Marketing manager in advertising projects
- Increasing company's visibility by promoting iBank's services through various social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube)
- Conducting Research on marketing-related issues, industries, consumer behaviors for marketing purpose
- Writing and posting blog articles, advertising emails, creating company newsletters and other creative projects
Requirements- Strong interest in marketing and advertising career, all majors are welcome to apply
- Ability to commit a minimum 12 hours a week in office
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Previous graphic design, Photoshop, blogging, SEO experience is a plus, but NOT required
- Great attitude and eagerness to learn! No experience needed. We’ll train you to become a professional as long as you are willing to learn.