Innovative Coworking Community Management + Marketing Fall InternshipJ+B Social Media
Marketing/Real Estate (Paid Internship) !!!!Local Applicants Only!!!!!Emperio Diamond Enterprise
Marketing AssistantWilshine Event Associates
PR & Sales Intern NeededRoyal Solutions
Hiring now - Trading Analysis and Marketing Management - Marketing positionForex Trading Academy, LLC
Brand Ambassador - Paid Full or Part TimeA&A Marketing Group
MARKETING - LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT - PaidA&A Marketing Group
Sales/Marketing AssistantSoleil Essentials
Integrated Marketing/Entrepreneurial InternshipBookmark This
Smart Marketing Group
3939 Conshohocken Avenue
Posted: August 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description""Experience is the hardest kind of teacher. It gives the test first and the lesson afterwards."
A common complaint of many students upon graduation is being asked this question when applying for a Marketing job --"What experience do you have?"This internship is one where you gain experience by actually managing a project under the guidance of a seasoned (5 Decades) professional with access his resource network which represent a wealth of experience & expertise in all facets of the marketing spectrum. It can involve development of proprietary marketing platforms for corporate sponsorship, creating & administering blogs, raising project funding, developing concepts in the fields of small business, promotion, celebrity & sports marketing, broadcast (TV & Radio), Internet, and more.
I am looking for 2 nterns, seeking a flexible opportunity to actually manage various projects in varying stages of development. These projects range from:
• Advisory services targeting specific segments of the business landscape
• Creating proprietary marketing programs and gaining corporate sponsors for them
• Developing Internet-based strategies involving websites, YouTube Channels, PR activities and e-commerce projects among other elements
• Content marketing activities including article creation, book and film deals
• Working on developing broadcast TV & Radio programming
The internships, although unpaid, but offer revenue sharing where applicable &, may be eligible for college credit and we are happy to discuss that with your schools. In addition some of the projects can be managed via a remote basis. This is an exceptional way to gain a competitive edge in your career path through in-depth, hands-on efforts within the many aspects of today’s business world.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will be assigned specific projects that they would manage under the my guidance. The goal is to truly learn by doing and to gain the experience and knowledge that process will deliver. As stated some projects can be managed remotely.
• Strong, clear verbal and written communication skills
• Solid understanding of Social Media
• Familiarity with YouTube & WordPress would be helpful
• An open mind & keen sense of curiosity
• A flexible schedule
• A positive “can do” attitude
• Available at least 5 hours a week
SkillsRequired - Strong Communication Skills, Straight Talking, Social Media Development, Creative Concept Development, Content Writing, Internet
Preferred - Open Minded