Social Media/Marketing LiasonTracie Hall
Digital Marketing Designer Intern (Virtual-Paid)Wordpress Interns
Real EstateEmperio Diamond Enterprise
MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONSA&A Marketing Group
Digital Marketing Video Internship for SummerRave Decor
Marketing Project Managerhndrd
Marketing & Public RelationsA&A Marketing Group
Marketing InternAsteres Inc
Integrated Marketing/Promotion Entrepreneurial InternshipBookmark This
Smart Marketing Group
1319 S. 32nd Street
Posted: August 07 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Description"A prudent person profits from personal experience, a wise one from the experience of others." - Joseph Collins?
This internship is where you “learn by doing,” under the guidance of a seasoned professional and his resource network which represent a wealth of experience in all aspects of the marketing spectrum. It involve development of proprietary marketing platforms for corporate sponsorship, creating & administering blogs, raising project funding, developing concepts in the fields of small business, promotion, celebrity & sports marketing, broadcast (TV & Radio), Internet, and more.
We are looking for a few interns for fall (or longer) seeking a flexible opportunity to actually manage various projects in varying stages of development. These projects range from:
• Advisory services targeting specific segments of the business landscape
• Creating proprietary marketing programs and gaining corporate sponsors for them
• Developing Internet-based strategies involving websites, YouTube Channels, PR activities and e-commerce projects among other elements
• Content marketing activities including article creation, book and film deals
• Managing marketing of sports, entertainment and artistic talent efforts
• Working on broadcast programming from ongoing radio show and proposed TV shows
The internships, although unpaid, may be eligible for college credit and we are happy to discuss that with your schools. In addition some of the projects can be managed via a remote basis via Skype.This is an exceptional way to gain a competitive edge in your career path through in-depth, hands-on efforts within the many aspects of today’s business world.
ResponsibilitiesInterns will be assigned specific projects that they would manage under the guidance of an experienced professional. The goal is to truly learn by doing and to, gain the experience and knowledge that process will deliver. As stated some projects can be managed remotely.
• Strong, clear verbal and written communication skills
• Solid understanding of Social Media
• Familiarity with YouTube & WordPress would be helpful
• An open mind & keen sense of curiosity
• A flexible schedule
• A positive “can do” attitude
• Available at least 5 hours a week