Marketing Internship for Leading Life Science Consulting CompanyBookmark This
USDM Life Sciences
535 Chapala St
Santa Barbara, CA
DescriptionUSDM is a Santa Barbara based leader in compliance consulting for the Pharmaceutical and Medical Device industries. With an office located in beautiful downtown Santa Barbara, USDM has a work hard environment while having fun social events to unwind.
USDM is looking for a hardworking, competent and resourceful individual for a Marketing Internship position, able to summarize new and existing complex concepts quickly and independently to produce strong content and write abstracts about the Life Science Industry.
ResponsibilitiesThe Marketing and Sales Intern’s primary responsibilities are to support marketing activities such as:
• Website content updates
• White papers
• Search Engine Optimization
• In Person Marketing events
• Ad Words
• Brochure Development
• English Major with strong writing skills.
• Computer Science Minor or possess IT skills.
• Good computer skills are required (MS Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
• Joomla skills – desirable but not required.
• Warm, friendly, and energetic personality.
• Great organizational and multi-tasking skills.
• Self-starter with strong problem-solving abilities and initiative.
• Ability to work with a very fast-paced, team oriented environment.
• Enthusiastic and savvy about social media (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIN, Google+)