Marketing / Lead Generation / Social Media InternshipBookmark This
830 Colorado Ave
Santa Monica, CA
DescriptionForward-thinking, fast paced technology consulting firm in beautiful Santa Monica (within walking distance from beach) looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, including various social media websites such as LinkedIn. In addition, the intern should be familiar with lead generation campaigns for both print and online marketing campaigns such as email.
Our firm is a technology services firm that serves small, medium, and large companies in 22 different markets across the United States and is experiencing growth. The intern hired for this position will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant and passionate environment.
This intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing. Full-time employment may be available.
- Assist in the creation of signage, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Prepare presentations
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Contribute to keeping website updated
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
- Online outreach and promotion using Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Twitter, and more
- Website and social media optimization
- Keyword analysis
- Use email and social media to introduce the 318’s solutions and identify appropriate buyers within the target market
- Conduct research to identify potential prospects
- Conduct phone surveys
- Initiate communications and conduct follow-up communications in order to move opportunities through the sales funnel
- Manage data for new and prospective clients in 318’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached
- Prepare and analyze sales pipeline reports and dashboards
Company is looking for a graduate or undergraduate student in the Los Angeles/Santa Monica area who is majoring in Communications, Sales, or Marketing. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media.
PowerPoint, Word and Excel experience is required, and will be considered when choosing the best applicant for this internship position. A working knowledge of Wordpress is a plus.
Majors may include: Marketing, Sales, Advertising, Communication, English