Marketing & Management InternshipBookmark This
35W 35th Street
New York, NY
DescriptionWaspit is seeking driven individuals who want to develop their professional skills at an emerging startup located in New York City. We need people who want to make an impact on our bottom line by contributing to guerrilla, digital, and traditional marketing efforts and aid in the management of various initiatives. Simply put you will wear multiple hats and gain a wide array of experiences. You must be open minded, a team player, and excellent at communicating and working with teams.
Waspit has a fantastic work culture. The people are highly energetic, we work great as a team, and everyone’s willing and expected to share their opinions. Collectively, we are always exceeding our own expectations. We have an open culture that is filled with smart, creative, and determined people. Waspit has been successful because we are different. A typical day at Waspit often involves a great deal of interaction between the staff in implementing and setting our strategies. We have a work hard play hard mentality -- a day wouldn’t be complete without viewing the latest viral video or discussing popular trending topics and how they relate to our business.
Visit our website to learn more about the company: www.waspit.me
Responsibilities- Aid in the management of the Waspit Swarm Team - our remote brand ambassador program
- Help ensure brand is using social media best practice
- Develop marketing campaigns that will increase brand awareness and new user acquisitions
- Provide feedback and suggestions on how to optimize various process
We are looking for individuals who want a hands on experience working at a startup. You will have various responsibilities that will aid in the success of Waspit. You will have the opportunity to work with all team members ranging from the CEO and the technical team to other interns. This type of environment is not for everyone, but if you are open minded, have a work hard, play hard attitude and want to make a real impact while working with talented people, this position is for you.
RequirementsIdeal candidates will have recently graduated, be in graduate school, or have experience with marketing/management. There is a very real possibility for this position to turn into full time employment.
- 30+ hours per week
- Strong knowledge of social media best practice (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Experiencing leading/managing
- Works hard, plays harder
- Energetic and quick thinker
- Creative and open-minded
- Organized and ability to execute plans
- Great communication skills
- Driven and entrepreneurial minded
- Early adaptor of new apps and other main stream technologies