Marketing and Social Media InternshipBookmark This
Corporate Learning Institute
DescriptionCorporate Learning Institute, a professional consultancy practice in Wheaton, IL has an internship opening. CLI is a small organizational training and development consultancy that works with small to large multi-national companies. This internship will allow the successful applicant to build a social media program for our organization. This is an unpaid internship, however we do reimburse for travel expenses.
Please respond to Susan Cain at 1.800.203.6734 or at email@example.com if interested.
Responsibilities- The role includes exposure to our administrative functions, writing program, training design process, social media development and direct client contact. The candidate will be responsible for:
• Managing marketing initiatives
• Writing marketing content
• Posting updates, ads and blogs
• Some client interaction
• Inbound sales referrals to partners
• Perform miscellaneous office duties
RequirementsThe successful candidate will possess:
• Self-motivated with a high level of initiative and a sense of urgency.
• Familiarity with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Wordpress, Constant Contact and GooglePlus, plus exemplary communication skills – both written and verbal.
• Ability to work both independently and as a team player.
• Strong project management skills with proven ability to multitask and effectively manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Experience with managing and executing social media campaigns.
• Strong experience working with Microsoft Office, PowerPoint and Adobe products