Marketing & Operations InternBookmark This
Flexcel Network, LLC
110 East 25th St, 4Fl (SOME work remote, some on-site)
New York, NY
DescriptionFlexcel Network launched last year to help people find flexible employment opportunities. It is a flex-only placement firm that in parallel also runs career workshops and events to support current and returning professionals transition to flexible working arrangements. Flex positions can be full-time, part-time, share jobs, consulting and project work, ranging from part-time CFOs to full-time sales executives to project work for ad agencies and flex full-time lawyers. Clients are small- to medium-sized businesses who need resources to suit their business needs, and the opportunity is to match their needs with candidates' flex job profiles.
The intern position is to support general ramp up of the business - operations, marketing to find more candidates, marketing to develop credibility/authority in the field of workplace flexibility, as well as some admin and recruiting research/monitoring/tracking.
- online: providing support to social media efforts to target new audiences - developing, managing and tracking online efforts and campaigns. Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- offline: presentations - collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- offline: events - assist with organization, planning, promotion and execution.
Website Operations - handling website updates and new projects, working with CEO, head developer and designer when necessary, developing, tracking and testing; monitoring and contributing to forums.
Placement - researching prospects, tracking and updating candidate database.
Operations/Admin - some administrative tasks such as appointment and travel booking
Requirements- Business or marketing credentials
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, independent thinker, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Feel comfortable with technology.
- Be familiar with facebook, twitter, blogging and other social media for marketing purposes.
- Be organized, ability to follow detail while also thoughtful about vision and future goals.