Marketing & PR Intern for Guitar Cities, Inc.Bookmark This
Guitar Cities, Inc.
150 N Michigan Ave Suite 2800
DescriptionGuitar Cities is seeking a smart, talented and highly motivated intern who is interested in furthering their branding, marketing and public relations experience. This intern position is perfect for individuals with an interest in hospitality and entertainment PR. Qualified candidates will strive both independently and as part of a team.
Guitar Cities is a boutique music school providing professional instruction for guitar, bass, piano, drums and ukulele. We currently have studios located in the financial districts of five major cities; Chicago, New York, San Francisco, Grand Rapids and London. Our clientele consists of primarily business professionals and hobbyists with skills levels ranging from beginner to seasoned player. As an intern you will have direct involvement with the continued growth of the company.
Responsibilities- Brainstorm creative, out-of-the-box ideas and campaigns unique to Chicago, San Francisco, New York, Grand Rapids, and London.
- Create press releases.
- Provide support for social media efforts across various platforms and target new audiences.
- Connect with different businesses to establish partnerships.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing.
- Work done in-office and remotely.
- Work with our designer to bring marketing concepts and materials to life.
Requirements- Solid writing and professional communication skills are a must
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and SEO optimization
- Proficient in Adobe software , Photoshop and video editing a plus
The internship position is unpaid (with potential for incentive plan). Duration is negotiable and a typical week will contain 5-15 hours of work. All candidates interested in applying must e-mail a cover letter and resume with subject line: “Marketing & PR Intern”