Entry Level MarketingEnterprises Corp
Eden Prairie - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
New York - Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Dallas - Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Sales, Marketing and Business DevelopmentCapital Performance, Inc.
Marketing & PR InternshipBookmark This
Fireworks Sports Marketing
325 W 38th St.
New York, NY
DescriptionMARKETING/PR INTERNSHIP POSITION AVAILABLE AT OLYMPIC SPORTS MARKETING AGENCY
Are you passionate about sports? Interested in representing athletes?
Fireworks Sports & Entertainment is looking for innovative, hard-working interns to assist with the management of our Olympics clients heading into the 2014 Sochi Winter Games and beyond. The chosen candidate will have the opportunity to see how a small sports marketing agency operates, and will be able to work on projects ranging from administrative to creative.
Job Duties include:
• Marketing & PR for Olympic Athletes
• Coordinating media requests and interviews for Olympic athletes
• Sales, including contacting businesses for sponsorship and endorsement deals, and following up by email and phone.
• Various administrative duties, including answering phones, filing, faxing, etc.
Ideal candidates will possess the following qualities:
• Currently pursuing undergraduate degree or recently graduated
• Team Player
• Extremely organized and able to multi-task
• Experience with public relations/marketing
• Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Enthusiastic, willing to work overtime when possible
Please Note: this is an unpaid internship, college credit available.