Marketing, PR & Social Media InternBookmark This
SI-UK Education Council
Posted: 690 days ago
DescriptionSI-UK's university consultants are all UK university graduates, experienced and trained by our trusted university partners, as well as the British Council. This highly skilled and professional team can help you to apply to any UK university, college or language school.
We are proud to say that last year, SI-UK university consultants assisted over 12,000 applications to almost every university in the UK. This year we will continue to assist and guide more students on all aspects of studying in the UK to make sure your application is successful. Remember 98% of our students get offers!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.