Marketing / PR InternBookmark This
DescriptionFounded in 2010, Hope's crossing is a grass roots non profit organization whose mission is to inspire, encourage and create hope in women and their families that enable them to rebuild their lives, end the cycle of incarceration and become personally and economically sustainable. Approximately 70% of our revenue is garnered through private donors and for this reason, we are looking to increase and expand our communications with our current donor base and build on our current brand by a series of communication campaigns of community mixers, fundraising events, volunteer and donor appreciation and celebration events for the participants that are enrolled in our Life skills, Job Readiness, Financial Literacy and Transitional Housing Programs.
Experienced writing engaging communication, drawing donors to take action.
Using emotional appeals techniques and developing client testimonies to demonstrate program success.
Proficiency in Adobe, In Design and Photoshop highly desired.
Ability to gather, understand, and synthesize information from a variety of sources and use to develop outreach materials.
Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus.
• Self-motivated, good organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines,
• Skills in creating newsletters, social media communications and the concepts of creating professional reports.
• Field experience or class project experience in areas of communications or marketing demonstrating marketing, press release, newsletters or program promotions.
• Experience with computer applications, MS Word, Excel , PowerPoint and Social Media Applications and online marketing applications.
* Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts
• Enthusiasm for the mission of empowering women, rebuilding families and building health communities.