PART/Full Time Staff Required, Cash Pay.www.dailypay.pe,hu
Paid Full-Time Search Engine Optimization (SEO) InternshipMedium Blue
PR/EVENTS COORDINATOR INTERN NEEDED AT ALZERINA JEWELRY (UNPAID INTERNSHIP)Alzerina.com
Event Marketing Manager ( MUSIC )PS label
Marketing InternshipeTax & Financial Solutuons
Marketing, PR, and Business DevelopmentBookmark This
Leslie Cohen Design
3316 Tall Tree Place
DescriptionLeslie Cohen Design is an interior design firm specializing in kitchen, bath, and interior renovations. Although we are most well-known for our kitchens, baths, laundry rooms, craft rooms, mud rooms, home offices, entertainment areas, and outdoor living areas, we also design professional offices, clubhouses and common spaces, and small hospitality projects. Our services range from single consulting visits to complete design, specification, purchasing, and project administration. We have won numerous design awards and been featured in over 70 publications including the cover of Better Homes and Gardens Magazine.
I, Leslie Cohen, CKD, CID, ASID, am the Owner and Principal Designer. Located in San Diego, CA for the past 25 years, I relocated Leslie Cohen Design to Raleigh, NC in August, 2013. I am currently working on several projects in California and am working to get established in the Triangle Area. At this point in time I am performing all functions including marketing, design, project administration, office functions, and bookkeeping. Before relocating I had a staff consisting of a part-time bookkeeper, a part-time office administrator, and a part-time junior designer. I am hoping to be able to hire people here as my business gets established. Previously my office administrator and/or junior designer handled much of my marketing, PR, and social media.
I am looking for an intern to be involved in every aspect of marketing, PR, and business development. Having been in business for 25 years, I am aware of the importance of continual business development efforts. The work will be performed from my offices which are dedicated rooms in my home, or from the intern’s location, or both. I am located in Raleigh near Rex Hospital. This is an unpaid position to start since I need to develop business in North Carolina. I hope to be able to change this to a paid position or paid independent contractor position as business starts coming in. I enjoy working with students because they are excited to learn and participate in business and are full of energy and fresh ideas.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern will be responsible for marketing, PR, and business development. This will include:
• setting up speaking engagements and organizing seminars which will be educational in nature and offered to our target customers or others that may have influence or referral status with our target market
• producing a quarterly newsletter in both print and email formats
• assisting in developing collateral sales media such as brochures
• preparing and sending out press releases
• updating our social media pages
• updating and/or revising our website
• developing and maintaining response tracking for the various marketing efforts along with expense tracking so that we can determine which marketing efforts are providing us with the best results.
• If we decide to use direct mail or paid media advertising, the intern will be involved with those efforts as well.
RequirementsEnrolled in or a graduate of a two- or four-year college, university, or trade school program with a focus on Marketing, Graphic Design, or Interior Design.
You must be:
• Extremely detail-oriented.
• Resourceful – Solution-oriented problem solver.
• Positive -- Pleasant to be around and work with. Assertive enough to negotiate with others to get things accomplished while retaining positive relationships.
• Flexible – Regarding work schedule, project changes, and marketing direction.
• Hyper-organized -- Able to handle a variety of projects and tasks while insuring that nothing slips between the cracks.
• Utterly reliable.
• Completely trustworthy.
• Articulate - Able to communicate professionally and clearly over the phone, in person, and in writing. Excellent spelling and grammar.
• Self-reliant – Able to follow through without constant supervision.
• Sensible – Have a great deal of common sense and business sense. Understand at a practical level how the world of business works.
• Extremely comfortable with technology and able to quickly learn.
• Not allergic to dogs.
• Outlook, Excel, Word, Publisher, and Adobe Acrobat Pro – high level of proficiency.
• Familiarity with social media sites and proper social media etiquette.
• Understanding of keywords and how and when to use them on social media sites and websites.
• Experienced using email marketing platforms and event organization platforms (for example Constant Contact, Mail Chimp, EventBrite, etc.).
• Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator helpful.
The work environment is informal. You must have transportation that you can use for work.