Marketing & Production InternshipBookmark This
8019 1/2 Melrose Ave
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionLaMiss, Inc is a strategic management consulting firm that deals with high net-worth and celebrity clientele. We are currently seeking an intern who can assist in the management of projects for several of our celebrity clients. Our team is made up of the exceptional, the talented, and the ambitious. If this sounds like you, we'd love to meet you!
Our ongoing Marketing & Production Internship, which begins in early January 2014, will give insight into behind the scenes phases of film / video production, entertainment marketing, social media campaigns and business development. You'll be working with award-winning filmmakers and have hands on experience with top entertainment executives.
Please submit both a resume and a cover letter.
ResponsibilitiesA typical day may include:
- Interviewing celebrity clients
- Developing content for Twitter, FB, Instagram, etc
- Production Assistant work on-site for client projects/films
- Assisting Publicists with media coverage and channel penetration
- Assisting Business Development / Marketing Team with client relations
- Brainstorming concepts & market strategies
- Attending client / agency meetings
* We have our interns work directly with clients and write stellar letters of recommendation.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
- Passionate about entertainment / film / video production
- Available part-time 3 to 5 days a week
- Self-motivated, highly organized and punctual
- Ability to interact with clients and colleagues in a polished and professional demeanor
- Willing to work in the office and on-site - some travel may be required
The following are a bonus, but not necessary:
- Experience working in entertainment, commercial production, and / or digital media
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, the Adobe Suite, and SEO
- Experience with Social Media and CRM applications