Marketing & Promotions AssistantBookmark This
Burn Media Group / JTB Ventures
26500 Agoura Rd., 102-242
DescriptionBurn Media Group is a Marketing & Advertising company that runs internet portals in the concert ticketing industry. We are looking for Virtual Interns for immediate entry in assisting our Marketing and Promotions efforts for these sites. The hourly commitment would be a minimum of one hour per day for a period of 6 yo 9 months. Most of the work can be carried out remotely and virtually but certain events would be on-site and would require the interns to be present. We have set up a system whereby the individuals may receive monetary compensation based on sales results. For the right individuals this can turn into full time positions after graduation.
Responsibilities- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback.
- Attend promoted concert events and represent our company - providing guidance to local staff and assistance to concert attendees.
- Provide suggestions to improve our online portals and work with developers and coders to carry out improvements.
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Computer skills are a must and rudimentary knowledge of programs such as Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and Excel are a plus but not mandatory.
- Organizational skills. The ability to stay on track with projects and carry them out to completion.