Marketing Intern for Food EnthusiastBookmark This
San Francisco, CA
San Francisco, CA
DescriptionMOKA Mochi is a start up online bakery company that sells Mochi cupcakes. We are looking for foodie who are excited in bringing this new type of healthy desserts to the market. It's a cupcake that has the chewiness goodness of a mochi (Japanese rice cake), our cakes are made of organic and gluten-free ingredients. Feel free to check our website: www.mokamochi.com
This internship is a virtual internship, as long as you have good internet and phone connection, then you're most likely qualified. However, we only deliver our cakes to Bay Area only (Oakland, Berkeley and San Francisco), so please emphasize your market in these cities.
*Stipend per discussion
ResponsibilitiesThink of this internship as your project to grow our small company to be in the market. This will be a great topic to be written in your resume afterwards!
- Create and execute local marketing strategies to encourage more customers (online store & wholesale)
- Explore business development opportunities (sponsorships, partnerships, and co-marketing promotions) to increase awareness and visibility of MOKA Mochi in the Bay Area.
- Get the word out about MOKA Mochi via press, blogs, forums and social media platforms.
- Conduct market research, including a competitive analysis of the market space.
- Participate in team meetings to discuss strategy and vision.
Requirements- Prior experience in the industry can be helpful.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to inform and entertain via written, oral and visual media.
- An innovative self-starter with problem solving skills, creativity, ambition, and a strong work ethic.
- Social media expert: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Reddit, etc.
- College student with a focus in business, public relations, journalism or tech management.