MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONSA&A Marketing Group
Digital Marketing Video Internship for SummerRave Decor
Marketing Project Managerhndrd
Marketing & Public RelationsA&A Marketing Group
Marketing InternAsteres Inc
Summer Part-time Paid Marketing/Social Media InternAMS Pictures - Public Interest
Web Design/Graphic Design InternFocus PDM
^^^^START NEXT WEEK^^^^ Marketing & Promotions (Social Media & Office Internship)Next Level Publishing
Marketing & Public Relations InternBookmark This
225 Rt 46 West
Posted: July 23 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Marketing Intern will be responsible for assisting ERG in the development and implementation of its social media marketing, blog writing, content creation, and public relations plans. This will be accomplished through developing, maintaining and expanding marketing channels/methodologies to the entertainment, nightlife, music, fashion, sports and other relevant areas of interests.
Responsibilities• Create unique, creative and shareable content for company website blog, social media networks, press releases in a professional manner which will be reviewed by director
• Assist with company marketing plan and strategy
• May assist with overall marketing department duties; coordinate with the marketing staff to deliver marketing objectives in a timely manner
• Assist with visits and/or arranging interviews with artists, owners, editors and other industry related individuals
• Utilizes monthly marketing and public relations calendar to coordinate activity with company focus
• Assist with customizing and then disseminating press releases
• Attend weekly events, festivals and networking events representing E-rock Entertainment Group. Network with others in the industry to develop new business opportunities.
• Assist in coordinating various marketing methods including, direct mail, print ads, networking, internet, social media, and develop new methods of marketing