Marketing & Public Relations InternBookmark This
Worst Behavior Productions
DescriptionWorst Behavior Productions is a production company dedicated to filming and producing top quality music videos, television series, films, commercials and infomercials. We have worked with music artists such as Ciara, Cher Lloyd, Soulja Boy and TV stars such as Boris Kodjoe.
Worst Behavior Productions is seeking a marketing/Public Relations Intern. This internship is an excellent opportunity to gain in the field marketing/public relations experience.
Responsibilities-Create and maintain all social media accounts.
- Help develop and maintain company website.
- Monitor social web analytics on a weekly basis (i.e page views, followers, etc) and provide reports of growth and other activities.
- Develop new, creative and innovative ways to market and promote company.
Requirements- Sufficient knowledge of social media sites such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube.
- Proven strong social media presence.
- Marketing, Public Relations or Business undergraduate, graduate or have graduated within 1 year.
- Strong communication skills.
- Sufficient knowledge in HootSuite.
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills.