Nonprofit Incorporation Marketing InternWrite Solutions Global
Marketing AssistantOccupational Assessment Services, Inc.
Sports Marketing and Advertising/PR Paid InternshipAmplify Inc.
Marketing & Branding Opportunity For Ambitious, Driven & Organized IndividualThe Occupreneur® Coach
Marketing AssistantHyde Company
Marketing & Promotions InternshipBookmark This
1016 W Jackson Blvd
DescriptionCurbNinja is a Chicago-based startup company that has built a mobile app to help motorcycle and scooter riders find the best street parking in big cities. We are looking for outgoing individuals to help us promote the new app to the motorcycle community this spring and summer.
Throughout the internship experience, interns will be representing CurbNinja at many exciting Chicago area motorcycle events and rallies. Interns will work closely with the company founders to fulfill company promotions and will be involved in integral startup initiatives.
• Practical experience with mobile technologies
• Experience in working in fast-paced and fun startup environment
• Highly valuable connections to the Chicago startup scene
• Opportunities to shadow and spend time with the Founders including weekly meetings and events
Responsibilities• Organizing, preparing, coordinating and executing promotional events including (motorcycle rallies, happy hours, launch party, etc)
• Representing CurbNinja in a public relations capacity at events
• Executing guerrilla marketing programs (festivals, street steam, etc)
• Co-managing social media including Twitter & Facebook
• Online brand building including blog writing
Requirements• Must be responsible, outgoing and possess excellent communication skills
• Available for 6 month program (April-September 2014)
• Available for flexible hours, mostly evenings and weekends
• Currently lives/resides in the Chicago area
• Must have access to transportation – Preference to candidates that have a motorcycle or scooter
• 21+ most events are at venues requiring this age