Marketing InternLife for Love LLC
E-Commerce Content and Social Media InternBuma Kits
Virtual Experience In Key West FloridaKeys Lifestyle Marketing
Graphic Design InternKeys Lifestyle Marketing
Bilingual Chinese Speaking Marketing Assistant Needed For Publishing CompanyFiesta Publications
Marketing Internjetblue airways
Marketing InternEngine Group
Experience and Fun In Key West Florida Open Summer 2016Keys Lifestyle Marketing
Marketing & Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Northern Virginia Magazine
14901 Bogle Drive Suite 307
Posted: July 15 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSpring: January- May
Application Deadline: January 22nd
Northern Virginia Magazine is the premiere Lifestyle Glossy Magazine in Northern Virginia with a monthly readership made up over 150,000 of the most demographically desirable consumers in the country. Vibrant and relevant editorial content with the highest standards of journalistic integrity keep this regional gem at the top of the short list of players in NoVA.
Responsibilities- Assist in the production of various marketing promotions and contests
- Assist with all aspects of grassroots/special events including vendor research, sponsor solicitation, invitee lists, set up, preparation, etc.
- Represent Northern Virginia Magazine at festivals, community and outreach events
- Draft/edit press releases, marketing materials, web and social media content under supervision of the marketing team
- Conduct media outreach
- Perform administrative tasks for marketing team
Requirements- Seeking individuals with a flexible schedule
- Candidate must have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to multitask and adapt quickly in a high volume office environment
- Must have proven time management, organization and solid customer relationship skills as well as strong verbal and written communications skills
- Must be detail oriented and task driven
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must have vehicle and be able to drive throughout Northern Virginia