Marketing & Public Relations Internship with living room computer manufacturerBookmark This
STEIGER DYNAMICS LLC
Los Angeles, CA
DescriptionPLEASE READ the requirements below carefully and DO NOT apply if those cannot be fulfilled. Thank you.
STEIGER DYNAMICS® is a revolutionary Home Theater PC (HTPC) manufacturer bringing high-end computing to the comfort of the living room. By integrating TV, media center, home server, home automation, and high-end gaming functionality, STEIGER DYNAMICS’s products replace numerous devices like Blu-ray players, DVRs, Desktop PCs, and gaming consoles.
The STEIGER DYNAMICS team is based in Hollywood, Los Angeles but also includes world wide freelancers. SD is offering a versatile start-up environment with the possibility to learn a lot and have insights in other areas. SD does Marketing through public relations, social media, and advertising, and has an internship vacancy in this area. The internship requires part time attendance, minimum 2 days a week.
Compensation is USD 300-500 per month. Internship is for a minimum of 3 months.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include (among others) the support of the following:
- Support with social media activities
- Support with Marketing material (create content, prepare photos)
- Support with photo and video shoots
- Prepare and issue press releases
- Support in developing new Marketing ideas and concepts
- Keep track of all media publications concerning the company
- Administrate Marketing measure plan (social, print, online)
- Other Sales, Marketing, and PR related activities
Our philosophy is to treat and respect interns like fellow employees.
Requirements- NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER (Please do not apply if English is not your first language)
- Eligible to receive college credit for the internship (US applicants)
- Compensation is $300-500 p. month
- Minimum educational requirement: Junior in College or University, Marketing or communications major.
- Versatility and interest in PC hardware and software, and tech in general.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Photoshop. Video production and editing is a plus.
- Good conversational skills, friendly, authentic, and honest personality.
- Ready to push and bring to success the most immerse form of home entertainment.
- LA area resident