Marketing & Publishing Design Firm InternBookmark This
Bunker Design Collaborative
121 East Main St. Suit 201
DescriptionWe are a small design firm located in historic Downtown Canton, GA. We are seeking an intern to assist us with our company's social-networking initiatives as well as projects which involve services related to social media. Most of our clientele are in the medical field but we provide a range of services, from personal stationary and invites to logo designs and branding along with several magazines we publish. The ideal candidate should be able to commute, as most of the work is on-site. For more about our company please visit www.bunkerdesigncollab.com
Responsibilities- The lion's share of work will be maintaining, updating, and spiffy-ing up our blog, Facebook page, Instagram and twitter accounts. Other work MAY include:
- Some light web-page updating and sporadic tweaking - depending on the candidate's experience.
- Participation in weekly meetings and strategic brainstorming sessions.
- Archiving print media, past projects, and client forms.
- And assisting in preparation of POP's, client packages, and day-to-day office tasks.
Requirements- Must haves: Enthusiasm, creativity, and a great attitude! (And a car or good bike to get to work).
- We are looking for an internet WIZ! Someone who knows the ins and outs of Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, and any other relevant media.
- Mac user. Owning your own lap top is a major plus.
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign are a HUGE plus.
- Did we mention humor and an understanding, appreciation of, or love for the Arts and design in general? That too.
- Oh, and must love birds.