Social Media, Branding, Marketing, Website Updates For AlanBerg.com -Local Traffic Builder
Marketing InternCanopy Brand Group
Marketing InternshipLongwood Symphony Orchestra
THE FIRST STEP TO YOUR FIRST JOB in GERMANY / LOOKING FOR FUTURE JUNIOR SALES & MARKETING MANAGERSUNITED BRANDS MARKETING GmbH
Marketing InternIntimate City
Marketing ResearchBookmark This
6030 Hollywood Blvd
DescriptionThe goal of this project is to establish a 'marketing message'. A simple statement which we can use throughout the company and which can be used to identify and differentiate us within our market.
In order to accomplish this we need someone to spearhead a research project comprised of 2 parts 1) compile sales and demographic data from our customer database and 2) Conduct interviews with select customers.
Responsibilities- gain an understanding of our products, current marketing message and industry.
- compile data industrial, employees, sales, industry by researching our company databases and where necessary to augment such information with publicly available data or customer interview
- design customer questionnaire
- conduct customer interview
- research competitors 'message' and contrast with ours
- conduct other research as necessary
- recommend a 'marketing message'
Requirements- enrolled in a marketing or business program
- excellent written and verbal communication skills
- knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
- knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) software a plus