Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations - Will TrainFortune Concepts, Inc.
Assistant Manager Needed - Entry LevelFortune Concepts, Inc.
Marketing Research InternBookmark This
222 Carter Drive, Suite 201
DescriptioneZanga.com, an online advertising company located just 15 miles south of campus, is seeking a marketing research intern to assist the marketing department in planning and executing the company’s public relations and marketing strategies. The goal of eZanga’s internship program is to provide students with solid experience to complement their studies and prepare them to meet their career ambitions.
The marketing research intern will help with efforts such as trade show coordination, building media lists, writing content, and the department’s other responsibilities. Depending on the intern's skillset, they may also assist in creating visual content, blog posts, and/or content for our social media sites.
Responsibilities• Assisting the Marketing Manager and Public Relations Specialist, reporting to the Marketing Manager
• Flexible to the student’s credit requirements and schedule
• Travel to office required
• Must be able to work independently and as a team with other interns and the Marketing Department
• Complete research on topics including, but not limited to, competition reports, company awards, industry trends and studies, and trade shows.
• Write marketing collateral for mediums such as an email newsletter, media kit, company website, and company blog
• Assist with other projects such as small graphic design projects, press releases, media pitches, and social media content
Requirements• Familiar with Microsoft Office
• Creative and motivated
• Can work under deadlines
• Works well in team projects as well as individually
• Familiar with social media platforms
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite preferred, but not required