Marketing Research InternBookmark This
1821 University Ave W
St Anthony, MN
DescriptionAmpere! is an Association Management Company. Every day, we help dozens of nonprofit professional associations manage their day-to-day operations: membership recruitment and retention, event planning and registration, budgeting and accounting, print and electronic communications, website development, IT support, and volunteer board and committee management.
We work diligently to partner with our clients to make their organizations thrive. We do this through:
• Fanatical attention to detail and consistency
• Deep relationships with our clients
• Passion for everything we do
We are looking for a motivated person who will embrace our Core Values and who is ready to make a difference in the work they do.
A bright and enthusiastic individual seeking to gain an insight into the marketing function of an Association Management Company. Our Company Ampere! provides all of the administrative, financial, database, website and meeting and event support for professional associations. www.ampfyi.com
In this role you will provide valuable research support to the President and a small very dynamic team of Account Executives.
A confident communicator, you will be happy to liaise with potential associations to understand how they are currently managed, either self-managed or what type of management firm they use.
A passion for market development and a strong interest in information capture and development would be a distinct advantage.
To assist the President in identification of target opportunities for marketing the Company’s services and to maximize awareness of company in the global association industry.
This is a voluntary position and is unpaid. But the opportunity to become a part-time or full time employee is potentially available. In addition, there is a bonus potential at the concl
Responsibilities1. To conduct market research to find and analyze potential clients for the company.
2. Identify associations in the targeted range of revenue based on FTE or billings.
3. Make contact with as many as possible to identify, size industry served, type of management and potential for additional services from an Association Management Company (AMC)
4. Maintain a database of contacts, including websites and volunteer Board members, current Executive Director, and management company. Uncover all current contact information and maintain a database of information.
5. Identify new markets for Company’s service offerings, i.e. user groups, foundations Fraternal Organizations, etc.
6. Work with the President to develop proposals for prospective Associations.
• Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
• Good administrative and IT skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel)
• Creativity and ability to work on own initiative and meet deadlines
• Good research and internet skills
• Attention to detail
• Excellent team player