Marketing InternGreek Streak
CUSTOMER SERVICE- SEASONAL FULL TIMEPine Marten Group
Santa’s Helpers Wanted: Beauty Ambassador/Product ManagementPine Marten Group
Outstanding Retail & Marketing Associates Needed -- Entry Level Management AvailablePine Marten Group
NOW HIRING – Product Demonstration Team MembersPine Marten Group
Marketing Research InternshipBookmark This
2925 Waterview Drive
Rochester Hills, MI
Description****This is an unpaid internship****
Plymouth Technology is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter for an exciting internship conducting primary market research in the area of wastewater treatment. In this position the individual will work directly with the company President gathering and analyzing data related to sales and competitors. This position would be a great experience for a student in marketing, or business related with field. This opportunity is designed for STUDENTS ONLY.
The individual would be responsible for customer analysis, forecasting, marketing analysis, and market research which include:
• Analyzing all customer forecasts and supporting analyses,
• Providing quantitative analysis of all sales activities and marketing campaigns,
• Assisting in developing surveys to capture detailed customer and market data,
• Conducting quantitative market research and analysis for determining brand perceptions,
• understanding customer needs, evaluating market penetration and analyzing competitors,
• Designing and analyzing market segmentation, positioning exercises and customer targeting as required.
ResponsibilitiesPlymouth Technology is an industrial water treatment company. Plymouth Technology's environmental acumen and experience in waste water treatment stand at the competitive forefront in providing discharge compliance with minimal cost. Our leadership in offering guaranteed economical compliance solutions is unmatched in the industry today. This is accomplished through Plymouth Technology's dedicated team and services.
In subject line of e-mail reference job code: Intern – Market Research
****Notes for Applicants*** -
Please contact email@example.com with an email stating why we should consider you for the Market Research internship, including your areas of study and work experience, and best return contact information.
Please submit resume as a WORD attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Excellent survey design and data analysis skills.
• Expert in Excel including being able analyze data, create PivotTables, import and export data and audit worksheets.
• Experience in PowerPoint.
• Qualitative marketing research experiences a plus.