Account Manager AssistantJ Media Group
Marketing, Social Media, and EducationBessie Tartt Wilson Initiative for Children
Fall Rockstars needed for fun PR/Social Media StartupThe Crowdfund Mafia
Smithsonian Adult Education Programming InternThe Smithsonian Associates (TSA)
Marketing InternLakeview Industries
Marketing /SEO/SMM/SEMBookmark This
Lauth Investigations International
DescriptionWe are seeking a social media intern for our client projects, who can produce favorable results while increasing targeted traffic through social media channels. We would like a complete social media plan, so please send previous success stories of any social media campaigns you have executed. Please provide a cover letter and explain how you plan to increase the ROI, generate leads and increase brand optimization through social media marketing. We are looking for social media gurus!
Responsibilities- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors/Masters Degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Possesses excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possesses creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Navigate daily SEO via Pinterest, FB, and Twitter