Marketing (Social Media) InternBookmark This
4721 N. 1st Ave.
DescriptionMedical spa seeking intern to implement social media campaigns to promote business. Classes on social media available as part of internship. Intern will be expected to do some live as well as online courses to learn the latest approaches to social media and be able to apply them towards growing the business. Intern may also be expected to utilize other aspects of marketing to help promote the business.
Responsibilities- Create signage, flyers, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.