Marketing Social Media Ninja InternBookmark This
Descriptiondigmybrand is startup based in San Francisco. Our core offering is a career assessment tool that lets anyone seek feedback their peers. The feedback highlights strengths and areas of growth. It can be kept private for self-improvement and also serve as supplemental collateral for job, college, graduate school and even accelerator applications.
We are looking to work with an enthusiastic marketing ninja who is passionate about the web, social media and new technologies. This ninja will engage our current and future users, employers, colleges, schools via our website, blog and social media.
Learn more about us on http://www.digmybrand.com.
ResponsibilitiesWhat would you be working on? Lots of exciting stuff!
Work closely with our cofounders to make digmybrand fun simple and engaging!
- Website messaging - draft website copy that communicates our value prop and addresses the needs of our users
- Content marketing - draft blog posts, tweets, facebook updates etc. to reach out to our audience and highlight our core offering
- Email marketing - draft the copy of our notification and marketing emails
- Guerrilla marketing - come up with new marketing campaigns to build user engagement
- Analytics - track key site metrics and measure progress with analytics tools
RequirementsWhat's the ninja's brand?
1) Wordsmith - has strong communication skills and articulates simply and beautifully
2) Out of the box thinker - comes up with creative ways to get new users and engage existing ones
3) Hustler - will do what it takes to make things happen
4) Detail oriented - loves perfect grammar and hates typos
5) Curious - constantly exploring new apps, new gadgets
6) Organized - charts out plans and sets goals
7) easy to work with - above all, is easy going and loves having fun with the team
If this is you, share a complete digmybrand profile that lets us get to know you better: http://www.digmybrand.com/o/digmybrand. Make sure you get reviewed by at least 5 people. These could be your classmates, professors, colleagues and even your friends. Show us how you'd make a rockstar Marketing intern at digmybrand and possibly even join us full-time in the future!