Social Media & Community Management InternPSG CLARITY
Sales and Marketing Intern for Big Data Processing StartupXsolla
Marketing RepTrident Energy, LLC
Assistant Colorer (Marketing and PR)-- Intern for small company (bonus paid)coloring outside the lines
Social Marketing Intern Real Estate OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
Marketing Strategy/PR InternBookmark This
DescriptionLifeOrganics is a Chicago-based health and wellness company. We offer pure and organic bath, body, skin, and hair products. Our services range from spa and pamper parties to consulting and workshops dealing with fitness, health, and self-care. We believe in maintaining a close-knit team of diverse, values-driven professionals that can work together to achieve our goals. We are a small, but quickly growing company with room for those who perform with excellence. We are looking for a professional who values integrity and exceptional client relations in every area of your work.
Our Marketing Strategist is a key role as this position requires an eclectic, but solid skill set. This person will work closely with our marketing department to continually maintain and evaluate effective marketing campaigns, including sales, distribution, and consumer response. We expect them to be a “people person”, proactive, detail-oriented, eager to learn, and preferably, passionate about wellness.
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
• Performing cross-functionally with marketing, sales and operations to prepare and present solutions to customers
• Assisting customer database maintenance as well as provide status reports for marketing campaign
• Participating in all strategy sessions to identify customer and prospect sales opportunities
• Coordinating activities to stimulate online transactions for customer facing internet
• Measuring success of marketing campaigns and client initiatives
• Helping coordinate marketing multiple campaigns for different product lines
• Involving in strategic conceptualization as well as tactical implementation
• Instilling a marketing led ethos throughout the business
• Researching and reporting on external opportunities
• Understanding current and potential customers
• Building and maintaining company branding
• Making customer focused decisions
• Ensuring timely delivery
• Approving images
• Market research
• Writing copy
This position will begin as an internship (virtual) with the possibility for a full-time or paid opportunity.
Requirements• Excellent organizational skills
• Superior writing and communication skills.
• Experience with event planning and promotion
• Superior client relations/customer service skills and sales potential
• Fine-tuned editing and/or proofreading skills and acute attention to detail
• An eagerness to learn, ability to work independently, and readiness for responsibility
• Competence in all basic office programs, such as MS Word and Excel, and a facility with learning new software
• In-depth social media marketing experience. Ability to create appealing, effective newsletter campaigns is a plus.
• Candidate will work in a highly confidential environment and must maintain confidentiality at all times.