Blogger/Content Management InternTrademark Productions
Digital Marketing Internship (Complete Control Management Division)Control Music Group
Digital Marketing Startup InternshipSingular EDU
Junior Marketing Associate - Entry Level, Paid TrainingVanquish Marketing Group, Inc.
Client Management - Rookie Managers Wanted (Entry Level)Vanquish Marketing Group, Inc.
Marketing, Web Design and Business Development in Glenview, ILBookmark This
IT Strategic Services Group, Inc.
1920 Waukeegan Rd
DescriptionWe are a Chicago-based small business in the high-tech arena and are looking for individuals to contribute towards marketing, branding, sales, design and creative efforts across our organization's initiatives.
We are a very lean organization, and only consider candidates who have great personalities and outstanding communications skills; can think and act on their feet; have strong curiosity, an open mind, broad set of life's experiences and a desire and ability to find resources and learn quickly. We look for fast-paced self-starters that can take ownership of tasks and initiatives of all types; candidates who are extremely organized and can multitask effectively, jump in quickly without a lot of direction, and learn by asking the right questions.
As a member of our team, you'll have the chance to function broadly across many facets of the business process, grow professionally, and establish yourself within and outside the organization.
Responsibilities- Deeply understand the business objectives to develop and refine effective marketing messages, creative and copy
- Develop and refine business line designs and supporting collateral
- Take ownership of personal growth and development within the organization
- Participate heavily in business line development and support
- Spearhead marketing and sales efforts
Requirements- An excellent eye for clean design and superb written and oral communications that appeal and sell
- Experience with clean and effective graphics design, conceptualization, and image manipulation
- Experience with concise web and brochure content creation and management
- Experience with WordPress CMS content and media management
- Understanding of SEO, Analytics, Online PR and Advertising