Now hiring interns for international social network and mobile application "Rendezvous New York"Rendezvous New York
Business & Marketing internshipsWDG - The Web Development Group
Social Media InternNaturma
Marketing Manager and Event CoordinatorThe Shift
Marketing/PR InternshipLeading Ladies of Legacy Inc.
Executive Internship for Marketing, PR, and Business DevelopmentBookmark This
Melody Wilding, LMSW
DescriptionAbout the Company: Melody Wilding, LMSW, is a therapist for female entrepreneurs. She specializes in personal and professional development, as well as stress management, for successful women in their 20s and 30s. Melody has helped women running some of today's top startups along with published authors and media personalities using secure and confidential online therapy sessions & counseling.
The selected candidate will be responsible for executing creative marketing strategies to help grow my therapy and coaching practice.
Tasks may range from researching speaking, writing, and award opportunities as well as social media, email marketing, copywriting and much more.
You will also be provided with bi-weekly mentorship sessions where we'll work on your professional goals.
Responsibilities- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities including events and speaking engagements, awards, and guest blogging opportunities
- Write persuasive, creative copy for blog, website, etc
- Assist in creating newsletter and other sales materials
- Coordinate online marketing and advertising campaigns
- Draft and schedule social media posts
- Provide research on new business software tools
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
Requirements- Exemplary writing skills
- A self-starter with an entrepreneurial attitude and good organizational skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point) (advanced Excel knowledge a plus!)
- In-depth knowledge of social media and web tools including Hootsuite, Google Docs, and Wordpress
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education, with a 3.5 GPA or higher