Marketing and Business DevelopmentBookmark This
TruShield Security Solutions
560 Herndon Parkway 150
The Business Development and Marketing Intern will assist the organization with all client-focused initiatives. This candidate will focus on aspects of business development and marketing during the applicable internship session.
TruShield is a technology company focused on delivering cost-effective, high quality cyber security solutions to organizations of all sizes across all industries. We provide our clients with the knowledge, expertise and technology necessary to successfully address the threats of doing business in the Internet Age.
1. Assist in the creation of sales presentations for potential corporate and government clients.
2. Participate in development of marketing & advertising, public relations, interactive services, sales, and branding initiatives.
3. Prepare sales documents for prospective clients to include proposal development.
4. Build Business Development client list & make calls as needed.
5. Assist the development of a social media strategy.
6. Support executives with various projects and initiatives.
7. Research quantitative and qualitative statistics as it pertains to our services and solutions.
8. Assist in development of strategic plans for clients.
1. Undergraduate or Graduate student in good academic standing
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Ability to absorb large amounts of technical knowledge
4. Previous marketing or business development experience
5. General knowledge of Information Technology and Cyber Security is helpful
6. Familiarity with Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
7. Sales and Cold Calling experience are useful
8. Ability to multitask; detail oriented; fast learner