Marketing and Business Development InternBookmark This
Hurewitz, Boschan & Co. LLP
Century City, CA
DescriptionHurewitz, Boschan & Co. performs royalty and contract compliance audits in a variety of industries. We represent royalty/participation recipients and audit a licensee’s books and records to uncover unpaid royalties/participations due clients and to identify other instances of contract non-compliance. Clients include well-known entertainers and other entities that are entitled to receive royalties or participation payments.
ResponsibilitiesThe marketing and business development intern will work closely with the partners and staff of Hurewitz, Boschan & Co. LLP to identify new potential marketing opportunities through internet research, create content for website, draft press releases, contact media, manage and optimize existing Google Adwords campaigns and other social media advertisings, design marketing materials, and assist with other tasks. Other tasks may include drafting emails, communicating with outside vendors, creating marketing plans and assisting in other social media marketing projects.
Requirements• Excellent research and analytical skills
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Great attitude with willingness to learn
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
• Knowledge of Google Adwords and Analytics desired
• Skilled in public relations and writing press releases
• Graphic design skills and HTML knowledge preferred
• Working towards a four year degree or an advanced degree at an accredited institute of higher learning