Assistant Colorer (Marketing and PR)-- Intern for small company (bonus paid)coloring outside the lines
Social Marketing Intern Real Estate OfficeBerkshire Hathaway Home Services Fox & Roach
Marketing Intern for a Travel AgencyWe Know Traveling
Marketing Intern for an Amazing Ft. Worth Real Estate CompanyHelen Painter
Mass Communications/Public RelationsTeQuilla's Twin Towers Mini-Camp, Inc.
Marketing and Communications InternBookmark This
A Ray of Hope on Earth
1901 South Meyers Road, Suite# 310
Oakbrook Terrace, IL
DescriptionFounded in 2008, Became a 501c3 in 2012
A Ray of Hope on Earth’s mission and vision are:
Mission Statement - A Ray of Hope exists to transform individuals, families, and communities by sharing the truth that every life is special and significant.
Vision Statement - To witness a movement of transformed, inspired, and empowered individuals making a difference in the world.
Revenues: $0 to $303,000 annually
We accomplish this by developing partnerships with individuals and businesses with a like focus, purpose and/or goal.
For more information, please visit www.arayofhopeonearth.org
Responsibilities•Develop, implement, and evaluate the annual marketing/communications plan across the network’s discreet
audiences in collaboration with the A Ray of Hope on Earth team and constituents
• Assist in development and dissemination of the generation of online content that engages audience segments and leads to measurable action
• Assist in putting communications vehicles in place to create momentum and awareness as well as to test the
effectiveness of communications activities
• Collaborate on the development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral
including, but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, and A Ray of Hope on Earth’s website
• Partner with the Executive Assistant, Executive Director and Chief Operating Officer on website administration and
• Monitor web page maintenance–ensure that new and consistent information (article links,
stories, and events) is posted regularly
• Track and measure the level of engagement within the network monthly, quarterly and annually
• Contribute to development, distribution, and maintenance of all print and electronic collateral including,
but not limited to, newsletters, brochures, e-newsletters, and A Ray of Hope on Earth’s website
• Develop and organize annual meetings and/or events that engage the network’s discreet audiences
• Maintain organization of all media contacts
RequirementsA Ray of Hope on Earth is seeking a Marketing and Communications Intern who has at least 2 years of college education and 6 or more credit hours of specialized studies in marketing and/or communications experience, ideally with a focus in nonprofit organizations, covering areas such as website content, newsletters, and donor communications. The ability to use your knowledge and transform it into exciting and useful strategies, and implement them to the right audiences through the best distribution channels is critical.
• Highly collaborative style; experience developing and implementing communications strategies
• Excellent writing/editing and verbal communication skills
• A strong implementer who thrives on developing a variety of key initiatives, concurrently
• Relationship builder with the flexibility and finesse to engage our audience
• High energy and creative contribution to marketing and communications discussions at both the strategic and tactical levels
• Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with internal and external groups, including staff, board
members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters
• Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing