Social Media / Business Development Intern Wanted for Production Company and New Clothing LineSugar and Spice Productions
Marketing CoordinatorSmartegies, LLC
Marketing & Virtual Assistant InternBest Selling Author
Marketing Intern for an Amazing Ft. Worth Real Estate Company - SPRINGHelen Painter
Marketing and Communications InternBookmark This
DescriptionRe’markable Transitions, a social services boutique in Philadelphia, seeks a dynamic, self-starter to assist with the organization’s marketing and communications efforts. Candidates could be pursuing an undergraduate degree in English, marketing or advertising and public relations. The intern will assist with both day-to-day activities and long-term projects. This internship is an excellent opportunity to experience various aspects of marketing while working for well-known community-based nonprofit organization.
Responsibilities• Assist with updating and maintaining RT ’s social media presence, including scheduling Facebook updates
• Assist in planning, writing and managing monthly eNewsletter
• Draft, distribute and pitch news releases, media alerts and other stories
• Design flyers, graphics, e-blasts and other marketing material for major events and workshops hosted by RT
• Update the RT website, as needed
• Work with Education Interns and the Executive Director to reach out to the community organizations, general public and donors with messaging about our mission to empower women, youth and seniors.
• Collaborate with staff on new ideas, directions, and venues for marketing and communications
Requirements• Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
• Completed or working toward a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., English, Marketing/Communications, or Public Relations, Business)
• Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, PowerPoint, Excel). Proficiency in Adobe InDesign and Photoshop highly desired. Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus
• An effective communicator, both written and oral
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner with press and community contacts
• Self-motivated, strong organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet deadlines
• Minimum of 2-3 days or 15-25 hours a week (flexible schedule to accommodate class / additional positions)
• Position is available to start ASAP and we ask interns to commit for a minimum of 3 months.
• Potential for Employment after Internship ends