Sales and Marketing InternshipBosch
Social Media & Community Management InternAbsolute Wellness Behavioral and Nutritional Health Center
Marketing & Communications Internship (Fall)Make It Happen Productions
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Simplicity Simple Skincare (A Male Concept Spa)
Field Marketing AmbassadorBODYARMOR
Marketing and Event Planning Interns WantedBookmark This
The Synergy Events
DescriptionWe are a PR company looking for organized, dynamic and motivated interns who want to gain valuable experience in Fashion, PR and marketing. This experience includes, but is not limited to, fashion event planning, sales, meeting with clients, entertainment marketing, online media, publicity & PR, blogging, and networking.
College credits can be provided based on the institute you are attending. You must be able to work remotely with Internet connection and phone access. You must be at least Junior in college with event planning, customer service, communication or PR experience. Good communication and writing skill are a must. This is an exciting opportunity for those who strive for success.
Overall Roles and Responsibilities:
• NETWORKING AND SALES: learn how to get convince others to partner with us.
• EVENT PRODUCTION: learn how to get involved with major events. You will be working backstage at major events, front stage to meet and greet and plan the setup for the event.
• PUBLICITY & PR: start building your network while seeking major clients/sponsors.
• DIGITAL & ONLINE MARKETING: learn to run digital promotions and connect with people through social media marketing.
• FASHION: learn how to get connected with emerging designers who take part at our various events. Help recruit models, makeup artists, photographers, etc.
SERIOUS CANDIDATES ONLY! Please send resume (in word, PDF or RTF format).
You must able to dedicate 20 hours during normal business hours. Looking for a highly motivated individual who is comfortable working remotely without much supervision and have excellent skills to help us help them. You must have at least one major event in your belt working with vendors, designers, models, sponsors etc. This is not a paid position.
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org