Merchandise InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Marketing InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Customer Service Specialist - WILL TRAIN - HELP SUPPORT A GREAT CAUSE!Fortune Concepts, Inc.
Entry Level Marketing / Advertising / Public Relations - Will TrainFortune Concepts, Inc.
Assistant Manager Needed - Entry LevelFortune Concepts, Inc.
Marketing and Graphics InternBookmark This
Prospect Infosys(Southeast Missouri State University)
16020 Swingley Ridge Rd
DescriptionThe Chesterfield office of an international IT staffing and consulting firm seeks ambitious, self-directed intern to work 15-20 hours/week as part of a small team of business leaders. Responsibilities will include graphics design for website, social media, branding, and promotional product purposes as well as assisting VP of Business Development with establishing a strong social media marketing program.
• 1yr of relevant past internship or work experience
• Good communication skills
• Working knowledge of Adobe Design Suite (primarily Illustrator, InDesign, PhotoShop)
• A website portfolio of graphics design and related marketing work samples
• Strong understanding of social media tools such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pintrest, and Google+
• Experience creating, updating, or working with website content is a strong plus