Marketing and Growth Hacker Internship at an Arts-based Web Start-upBookmark This
DescriptionLove the arts? Dig web start-ups? Want to help artists make more income? GoSeeDo.org is a leading national booking service for hiring unique creative experiences in the arts.
Our Marketing and Growth Hacker Internship is an opportunity for you to work with us to pair gigs to artists and provide professional development support to them to assist their generating more income through their art. We work with Fortune 500’s, advertising agencies and individuals to create captivating and memorable experiences for conferences, ad campaigns, weddings, proposals and more. We have steady demand of inbound sales inquiries from individuals and companies looking to book artists nationwide.
You will work alongside our Director of Marketing and will have full exposure to the day-to-day operation of a technology start-up, while also playing a hands-on role in helping to develop marketing strategies, content creation, advertising, and social media campaigns.
We expect you to:
- Come with skills to contribute and an interest in learning
- Have excellent writing and reasoning skills
- Be flexible, cheerful, responsible, and driven
You will benefit from flexibility in your:
- Responsibilities – we tailor the specifics of your internship to best-fit your skills and interests
- Hours - with a minimum 20-hour-per-week commitment
- Location - Based in NYC with a distributed team, we welcome local and remote applicants
Full and part-time internships are unpaid, and are available year-round on a rolling basis for graduate and undergraduate students and emerging professionals.