Marketing and PR InternBookmark This
Christ Church Tashua
DescriptionJob Description: This is an extremely exciting opportunity for a student looking to grow and develop skills and experience in website design/maintenance, marketing and public relations.
Established in 1760, we have had a long and wonderful history — yet we’re a modern, active congregation.
Located at the corner of Madison Ave. and Tashua Road, this church building is the oldest in Trumbull today. The Christ Episcopal parish is Trumbull's second oldest congregation. Founded in 1760 at the present site, the original 900 square foot church was replaced in 1790. The current church, (shown in an early picture here), was built in 1846. This church's graveyard dates back to 1766 and contains the family members of many of the early settlers of the "Tashaway" section of old North Stratford.
* Social media management and administration i.e. Facebook, Twitter
* Website maintenance and management i.e. updating information on upcoming events, announcements and news
* Add new photos to the church and social media sites.
* Creating new sub-sections or folders for the website that may be necessary for adding info on a given subject.
* Various public relations functions including updating signage, promotional activities online and in print.
Please send all resumes to email@example.com