Marketing and PR InternshipBookmark This
DescriptionMARKIT Group is looking for dedicated and energetic interns to work at our Naples-based PR/Marketing firm. We’re looking for students interested in Digital Marketing, Public Relations and Sales for at least a semester.
MARKIT Group is dedicated to helping companies increase their brand visibility through traditional and digital marketing. Interns will gain valuable experience with real clients working in a variety of industries. You won’t be getting coffee and running errands.
If desired, MARKIT Group will work with the applicant’s college or university in order to secure course credit.
This is an unpaid internship, but there is opportunity to earn bonuses, as well as long-term opportunities working part/full-time employment.
ResponsibilitiesThe intern’s responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Using the Internet and other sources to research topics for marketing and PR purposes
• Assisting with all facets of social media for a variety of clients (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter)
• Maintaining comprehensive lists for social media monitoring, press relations and sales purposes
• Assisting in writing and editing copy for clients
• Assisting in the designing of graphical elements for both MARKIT and its clients
• Assisting in brainstorming marketing and public relations ideas
• Finding newspaper and Internet client clippings and compiling monthly public relations reports
• Helping plan and attend special events when necessary
• Performing other duties as assigned by Executives
Requirements• Must be a junior, senior or recent graduate pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, public relations, graphic design or a related field (journalism, etc.)
• Must possess strong skills in computers, with an emphasis on the Microsoft Office Suite of programs, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint