Marketing and Product Development InternBookmark This
Scandinavian Child International
DescriptionScandinavian Child International manufactures and distributes a wide variety of children's products from high chairs to humidifiers and beyond. The VP of Marketing is seeking assistance in several areas of Marketing and Social Media as well as in the Product Development function.
Responsibilities- Provide support to all Marketing and Product Development efforts.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Create presentations, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Assist in the product development process with scheduling, research and writing briefs
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or Design Management
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.