Marketing InternshipBookmark This
2001 Beacon Street, Suite 105
DescriptionLanguage Connections is a Boston based translation agency. We provide linguistic consulting and support in many industries, such as biotechnology, medicine, law, education and government.
We give our interns real responsibilities with direct impact on the company's bottom line. We value the contribution of every member of our team. Some of the attributes we are looking for in a prospective intern are organizational ability, creative problem-solving and good Microsoft Office skills. If you are a self-motivated individual, you will have the opportunity to immerse yourself in the day-to-day operations of our business and learn a great deal about cutting edge marketing techniques.
• Maintaining marketing campaigns
• Preparing marketing materials
• Supporting daily activities (blogs, social media, email marketing)
• Data base maintenance: working with several data bases, researching new contacts and establishing connections to new prospects
• Bachelor Students of Business, Linguistics or related studies; some experience in the field of marketing and or translation/interpretation/linguistics could be advantageous
• Academic or work experience in an international environment is advantageous
• Excellent presentation and interpersonal abilities
• superior organizational skills
• a genuine talent for creative problem-solving
• Proficiency with computers and most common software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat);
• Superb written and spoken English; Knowledge of other languages is an asset, but not required