LGBT Marketing InternshipMeak Productions, Inc.
Corporate Solutions Marketing InternThe MAE Corporation USA
Rev Productions Marketing InternThe MAE Corporation USA
Marketing & PR Internship for Dynamic Sport Apparel and Equipment CompanyAGV Sports Group, Inc.
Marketing Internship for Media OutletsTenth Amendment Media Group
Marketing and Promotions InternshipBookmark This
EmeraldPlanet & The EmeraldPlanet Television Productions
2200 Pennsylvania Avenue, N.W., Suite 400
DescriptionThe EmeraldPlanet, based in America's capital Washington, D.C., is looking for a talented, self-motivated, intelligent, outgoing, and well-organized individual to assist with marketing, promotions, and market research activities for our expanding outreach and development efforts with Embassies of 143 nations in all continents located in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area, their home countries, and key American businesses, lobbying firms, professional organizations, economic development agencies, and all levels of governments.
ResponsibilitiesThe accepted candidate(s) will assist with researching and identifying those Embassies which have the greatest interest in reaching key American environmental, economic, and civil society development organizations, lobbying, high technology, export/import, education, and government leaders.
The accepted candidate(s) will work with the Executive Director, Board of Advisors, and other Interns to research contact information about and reach potential corporate sponsors, customizing presentation materials, creating enhancements to the EmeraldPlanet web sites, and working with existing individual and corporate supporters on program implementation.
· Be working towards a degree in marketing, business management, international economics, mass communications, or related fields;
· Have experience with Internet research, MS Excel, and proficiency in Microsoft Word XP, Windows ‘7’, or the latest software packages, plus Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Meetup, and other social networking sites considered a plus.
- Have excellent written and communication skills in English and his/her native language;
· Be resourceful and able to multi-task and maintain organizational skills with little direct supervision;
- Begin each day on time by 9:00 A.M., plan a staggered lunch period with fellow interns to provide adequate coverage of the office visitors, emails, and telephone calls throughout the entire work day until 5:00 P.M.
- Certain days in each month will require evening duties such as; "Evening with the Embassies" registration, greeting, and media recording; Registrations at selected international social events; Providing hosting services at topical roundtable presentations or debates, among other activities.
The position is open to start immediately and continue throughout the semester for which selected and possibly beyond, based upon mutual agreement between The EmeraldPlanet Executive Director and the respective Intern.