Marketing and Public Relations Intern for Major US Shoe Brand ---VirtualBookmark This
DescriptionGreat Location and fun growing start up looking for a pro-active, energetic and savvy intern that can use their creativity and computer skills to create amazing materials and press releases for our National Sales and Marketing Department. The right candidate will have the opportunity to learn 2 key sides of the retail business- wholesale and ecommerce.
You will be a part of a team that will allow you to use your creative as well as business skills. This is an amazing chance to learn how to market online and to wholesale accounts.
ResponsibilitiesDay-to-day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Create innovative email campaigns
- Target Lists and create databases of future wholesale and retail customers through online research
- sales support: online and wholesale initiatives
- marketing assistance: on and offline
-customer service support (online & on-phone) for our ecommerce platform
- engaging with retail boutiques, providing support and assistance
- opportunity to attend and assist photo shoots as well as have hands on
experience in styling and merchandising
- tradeshow planning support and participation in local tradeshows
- Updating and social networking sites with with new media posts for facebook and twitter
Requirements- Possess skills at initiating innovative ideas, unifying team members, and judging correctly what will appeal to target audiences.
- Prefer challenges that involve communication, are people-oriented, promote networking and socializing, and include roles that call for imagination.
- Posess great online research skills to gather relevant info